As another year comes to a close, we wanted to reach out to you to say “thank you!”. Your support is what makes us successful from year to year. Although 2018 has seen significant changes in our industry, we have continued to look for opportunities to improve our services – both in Sales and Property Management. We are pleased with the progress we are making and grateful for people, like you, who have (and continue to) choose us for real estate services and who send us referrals.
In addition to building and improving our own business, one of our core initiatives is supporting the community we live in. For several years now a portion of our profits has been used to support local organizations and community events – $30,000 donated since 2015. This year we were pleased to support:
- Annual TD Art Gallery Paint-In
- InspireHealth Supportive Cancer Care: Annual Rain Walk & ‘A Night to Inspire’ Fundraisers
- BC Children’s Hospital Festival of Trees
- Sir James Douglas Elementary School: Crossing Guard Sponsorship and Walk & Wheel Week bike donation
- Power to Be
- Fairfield Artists Studio Tour
- The Cridge Centre for the Family
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Victoria
- Citizens Counselling Centre of Greater Victoria
And we could not have done it without you!
We look forward to making even more of an impact in our community in 2019.
Warm regards for a Happy Holiday Season!